American Music Therapy Association
Amta is a census town in West Bengal, India.
Amta may also refer to:
- Amta I (community development block), West Bengal, India
- Amta II (community development block),West Bengal, India
- Amta, nickname of Akershus Amtstidende, a Norwegian local newspaper
- Amta, former name of Smaalenenes Amtstidende, a Norwegian newspaper
- AMTA, the US Agricultural Market Transition Act
- AMTA, the American Massage Therapy Association
- AMTA, the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Amta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.