Albicans may refer to:
- Corpus albicans, the regressed form of the corpus luteum in anatomy
- Candida albicans, a yeast-like fungus species
- Casearia albicans, a plant species endemic to Malaysia
- Havardia albicans, a perennial tree which grows to 5 m tall native to the Yucatan Peninsula
- Oxalis albicans, a North American species of perennial herbs in the woodsorrel family
- Sumbaviopsis albicans, the sole species of the genus Sumbaviopsis, native to Yunnan, the eastern Himalayas, and Southeast Asia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Albicans.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.