Faktor antihemofilik (faktor pembekuan darah VIII, lihat pada factor).
AHF may refer to:
- Asian Handball Federation, a Continental Sports Federation of Handball
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation, a nonprofit provider of HIV prevention services, testing, and healthcare for HIV patients
- American Hi-Fi, a rock band
- American Himalayan Foundation, a US nonprofit organization that helps improve the ecology and living conditions in the Himalayas
- the IATA code for Arapahoe Municipal Airport in Nebraska USA
- Anglia Home Furnishings in the United Kingdom
- Argentine hemorrhagic fever or mal de los rastrojos, an infectious disease occurring in Argentina
- Atomic Heritage Foundation, a US nonprofit organization dedicated to the preservation and interpretation of the Manhattan Project and the Atomic Age
- An abbreviation for Always Have Fun
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AHF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.