[L. amplificatio] proses untuk menghasilkan peningkatan jumlah, ukuran, kekuatan, atau variabel yang lain, seperti peningkatan stimulus auditorik atau visual, dengan tujuan memperbaiki persepsi.
Merriam-Webster Online Dictionaryamplification (noun)
a) an act, example, or product of - amplifying
b) a usually massive replication of genetic material and especially of a gene or DNA sequence (as in a polymerase chain reaction)
a) the particulars by which a statement is expanded
b) an expanded statement
|Look up amplification or amplify in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Amplify" redirects here. For the education company, see Amplify Education.
Amplification may refer to:
- The operation of an amplifier, a natural or artificial device intended to make a signal stronger.
- Amplify (distributor), a NY-based all-rights film distributor.
- Amplification (rhetoric), a figure of speech that adds importance to increase its rhetorical effect
- Amplification (psychology) in which physical symptoms are affected by psychological state
- Amplification (molecular biology), a mechanism leading to multiple copies of a chromosomal region within a chromosome arm
- The DNA amplification technique of the polymerase chain reaction (PCR) in molecular biology, a laboratory method for creating multiple copies of small segments of DNA
Amplified may refer to: